Corrupted Tag Game

I want to make a game where a random player will start corrupted and slowly get more infected the longer they are infected. If they tag another player, that player will become infected and the tagging player will become normal. After being tagged, they are frozen for 5 seconds, for no tagbacks. Once someone’s corruption reaches 100%, they are eliminated. I want to make this, but I don’t want them to respawn when someone gets tagged. Any way to do this/suggestions for the game?

First of all, have a property called “Corruption Level”. Make it player-scoped. Make it transmit on “Check Corruption Level” when the value is changed.

Have a trigger recieving on that channel and have a block that checks if Property Corruption Level is equal to 100. If not, do nothing. If so, change to spectator and give a notification that says the player is eliminated, if you want.

Have a Counter that changes the value to Corruption Level, scope player, starting value 0.

Have a trigger loop or repeater or something that repeats and make the loop/repeater stop when player tags someone else, and start when they are tagged. You may want an overlay that shows how much the player has been corrupted.

Also, when player is tagged, they should be turned to team 2, and when they tag someone else, they should be switched to team 1(I don’t know how to stop it from being respawned, but that’s how it is).

Also, wire the tag zoen to a trigger clock so that when the player is tagged, they get speed turned to 0, and for 5 seconds. You should be able to figger that part out.

(More coming)

3 Likes

I know how to make it ._. I just need help with the respawning

Isn’t this like Snowy Survival? Sorta

1 Like

Kind of, but they can transfer the corruption to another player and die if they don’t

1 Like

Could you use a tag zone to make it when a player is tagged, it switches them to the tagger’s team?

1 Like

but then they would respawn, which is not what I want, but I don’t know any other way to do this

1 Like

You could use tag zone then set speed to zero.

I know how to do that, I was telling how it works

1 Like

@ModerateCape86 Look at my reply

1 Like

ok thanks

1 Like

Agh…you’re right. I don’t know what else to do…