Coralian Task Bar In Among us! 2/10 or đŸŸ©

That sounds like it just changes the number that the crew wins at. I was just trying to fix the part of code that said “Task# task(s) left” so it says “1 task left” or “Task# tasks left”.

1 Like

Ohhh that makes more sense

2 Likes

Nice guide! This is really good! I edited the title a little bit, tell me if you don’t like it.

3 Likes

Nay, it’s fine! Doesn’t matter to much
@wingwave

2 Likes

Nice guide!
I like the use of text devices for explanations!

3 Likes

Coral is out of likes
Coral would like your post if they could

3 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

Ohhh. I just realized what you thought I was talking about, but thanks for helping that new user out!

2 Likes

We
 actually can make a bar.

Gimkit text supports unicode, meaning we can use filled vs empty squares. It takes a couple more blocks, but is just as possible.

2 Likes

It is possible, but It would be kind of hard to get an accurate percentage, I thought of this while making it, but you can’t have a device create in its own (text)

1 Like

Depends on how long you make it, I guess.

2 Likes

It’s true, but it would be memory inducing to get an accurate percentage like among us, and the bar would have to be black/white, not green which could be confusing

2 Likes

It wouldn’t really take much memory. At most, maybe another 515 memory from blocks. Could also probably implement text ops

also partially grayed characters, meaning 1.5x accuracy

1 Like

That is true, but , I targeted this guide at newer users, and that would add a new layer of complexity

3 Likes

fair enough.

4 Likes

I thought each block was 500 memory? so how could it be 515 from blocks?

1 Like

probably another device i can’t think of that costs 15 memory
(and yes, blocks cost 500 memory)

1 Like

Oh makes sense

Yeah, blocks cost 500 and notifications, the cheapest blocked item, cost 15.

1 Like

so notification blocks are 15?