Cool Ways to Use Props [Dificulty ⬜ or 0/10]

we don’t talk about that

2 Likes

oky i edited it i added one of my guides in there if thats ok i unchecked it when i was done so im pretty sure i followed the wiki rules

5 Likes

Maybe don’t add guide links. I think this should maybe just be a clean collection.

4 Likes

pretty sure i didnt add a guide link… or were u talking to someone else hmmmmm gotta double check cuz it pinged me for some reason

3 Likes

I thought you added one, sorry.

4 Likes

yeah i guess i really need to ¨elaborate more¨ when i write my sentences and yeah its fine

2 Likes

When was the cursed ritual added?? And the ketchup… and the blood…

4 Likes

Whoever made that cartography room props to you! It looks really good! I would suggest setting the grid snap to 8 so that everything is aligned and also because it gives you more freedom than say grid snap 64.

5 Likes

Yeah I definitely like the cartography room and the cursed ritual is interesting.

5 Likes

what cursed ritual there’s just a ketchup ritual and the spaghetti ritual… also its not blood its ketchup

2 Likes

It used to be called cursed ritual….

2 Likes

I changed it lol… I don’t know why though
i guess to make it less dark i guess…

3 Likes

thank you!!! @raeB @BreathTaking i made the cartography room and i also made a mini guide on it! feel free to check it out (and yeah i didnt know how to use grid snap so i just used my eye and mousepad to try and carefully align it)

5 Likes

Yo why is rick astley here hopefully no one rickrolls me and that looks good, @WhereIsMyHat !

3 Likes

I would have added a way to animate, but this is really for not that complicated art.

4 Likes

Okay, who added underscores? It’s @WhereIsMyHat not @Where_Is_My_Hat. Underscores don’t look very good when they are like that.

5 Likes

Where is this? I can fix it.

4 Likes

I fixed it. It’s fine now. I was just wondering why it was written like that.

4 Likes

@RektRainbow In the settings there is an option to hide the start/end of the laser.

5 Likes

@Edwards don’t forget to uncheck it when you’re done editing!

5 Likes