Cool Ways to Use Props [Dificulty ⬜ or 0/10]

Thanks! I found it when I was messing around with creating a church that worships a floating grape :smiley: (don’t ask)

7 Likes

It definitely looks more 3d than the bookshelf. The bookshelf looks good, but I really like your design. I wonder if you can make it sideways, though?

7 Likes

From my (very minimal) testing, it seems like its limited to looking either straight up, or in any direction but only from a top down view.

It works, though.

6 Likes

an alternative way to creating a stickman is using an empty armor stand for the torso and arms.

7 Likes

You can add that. Just make sure to read the wiki editing rules that include the format we want people to use.

5 Likes

Love the portal design, @Crazy_Rae !

6 Likes

thank you very much!

4 Likes

Yeah, that is really cool

4 Likes

Added carpet/grass to the thing
RPReplay_Final1699917823 2
I just love how it actually works like grass

13 Likes

That could be used for some sort of Pokémon game.

3 Likes

Definitely could be used for pokemon.

Wait, you went into tall grass. You know what that means?
Professor oak:
Don’t go out! It’s unsafe! Wild Pokémon live in tall grass! You need your own Pokémon for your protection.

11 Likes

I think @I_Like_Props made a coral rug.

8 Likes

Oop thanks, ill add that

I WOULD LIKE THAT post but im out of likes…

6 Likes

A happy lil’ frog on his happy lil’ lily pad! : D

15 Likes

Wow that’s beautiful

8 Likes

OOH wow, I really love that bunk bed great design and great style. I wonder how I never though of that. It could be useful for many games. It reminds me of the double-decker couch though for some reason.

6 Likes

Why does everyone use dodge? Its like a realy common thing, you own it use it, no one ever used to and i do, so now everyone i see uses it.

4 Likes

Nah im just using dodge becuase i barely bought it and all of my siblings have it so we were gonna DLD with the Dodges, it looked really funny, i usually use Gus.

7 Likes

I can’t afford it this week :cry:

3 Likes

yeah, just as a tip, save 500 and never spend it unless a legenary comes out, thats what i do and i own every legenday except season pass. Now lets get back on topic.

2 Likes