Cool Park details to add to your map 🏞

Hello everyone! I believe this is my first guide so I want to make it the best. I’m going to show you how to make great parks and the great techniques that possibly could go into each individual detail when making a park in your game.

Let’s get right in! First of all, You need to have a certain setting. For that setting, that will determine what color trees you need and the type of grass. I went with Autumn Vibes.

this room is that I am going to need fall leaves and brown trees like this:

Next, it’s time to add in those little details that really bring your scene to life. Depending on the setting you’re working with, there are all sorts of elements you can incorporate to reflect the season. For this particular scene, imagine adding a couple of haystacks. You could stack them neatly, one on top of the other, creating a tidy little arrangement that suggests a farm setting or a harvest scene.

Think about the textures and colors of the hay—maybe it’s a golden yellow, catching the sunlight just right, or perhaps it’s a bit more muted and earthy, depending on the time of year. You can also scatter a few fallen leaves around the base of the haystacks to give it that authentic seasonal touch, suggesting a breezy autumn day.

Don’t forget about the surrounding area, either. Adding a few small details like a curious squirrel peeking out from behind the hay, can really enhance the atmosphere, using :chipmunk:. ( Chipmunk) These thoughtful touches not only make the scene more inviting but also help it pop with personality and charm. Consider adding little tools around the place, so then you can have a look you know?
Don’t forget the bench and a few beautiful flowers around the bench to make it look more lively and beautiful. Another thing, with a few newer updates, you can create different sentries to look like there are more people there. Last but not least, consider adding things like moss and dirt to make the place more vibe. In the end, you should have something along the lines of this:

Making this guide, I noticed that when making a map, you always pay more attention than the main thing because the little things are part of one giant picture that makes the thing cool. I’m not saying you have to make it perfect, I’m saying that don’t worry if something big is bad, think of the little things!
Generously,
WOW

5 Likes

AMAZING GUIDE @WolfOfWonders !!! please put art

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

No topic Art see…

1 Like

I’m still a little confused…? ( Sorry :sob: )

so edit title and put it in Art

Like that?

Yes, thank you. Art guides go in Art

Guides made before the category was created* can stay in Community Made Guides

Sorry for the typo lol

3 Likes

yes thanks

1 Like