Community Art Wiki [WIP]

This is a wiki for @Txme_Lxss

This is a public art guide for the entire community to use! Here are some rules.

No editing while someone is editing, here’s the poll.

R you editing?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
Wiki rules

Now, here are the rules. Do not edit if someone else is editing, be thoughtful, no inappropriate content, duh, so common sense. Last, make sure your build is in the correct theme. Thanks for reading this. Now you can go read this wiki, or even add and even contribute to it!

If you have any themes you would like to suggest, please ask in the comments and wait for @Txme_Lxss to approve.

Themes!
School
Promethean Board

You guys know those big giant screens your usually on at school? I’m gonna make one. Guess I’m doing art more often.

Uses are in schools, or whatever, as long as it fits in your game! I won’t have any functions, so this would be just full prop. I have one in front of me, so, lets get started!

First get a blackboard, and cover it by a black barrier. I’ll be using the wide blackboard. I wouldn’t make it too black, something like this. (sentry for reference)
Screenshot 2024-02-29 8.07.36 AM

Great! Now copy your barrier, and make it smaller, then make it white. We’ll make a Google chrome browser. It should now look like this, I like the border on.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 8.08.48 AM

Now, copy the white barrier, and make it a little more grey, and put it at the top of the white barrier, like this. Remove Border.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 8.10.53 AM

Use Titan One font, and copy what I do. I used multiple text, and had a size of 50, and a stroke width of 2.

Blue is 0,191,255, red is 255, 0, 0, yellow is 251, 255, 0, and green is 30, 255, 0.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 2.29.41 PM

It’s done now! This is one of those wall ones. If you want one with the wheels, here. Copy this. No borders.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 2.32.51 PM

Ok! That’s it. That’s how you make one of those school promethean boards, with both variations. I hoped you enjoy this guide. This would be useful in school builds, so I hoped it helped you if you use this.

Guess I like doing art guides now! I’ll be making more soon! :slight_smile:

Optional! Three small squares, Red, Yellow, then green at the top of the browser.

By @Txme_Lxss

Sci-Fi/Space

Nothings here yet, wanna fill it up…?

Military Based/Theme

Nothing here yet, wanna fill it up…?

House
Alarm Clock, 2 functions!

Warning before I disappoint you… the alarm clock will have 2 actual function. Not many features. Will not have changing of time, but let’s get started.

All you need is barriers, text, layering (maybe), and some good ol’ patience.

First, place a grey barrier down, and make it relatively small. Remove the border from it. Make sure to make the transparency to 1, or the alpha, so you can’t see through it. I’ll use a sentry as a comparison.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 5.46.44 PM

Next, copy the grey barrier, but make it smaller, so it fits inside the barrier. You may have to layer it. Make the new grey barrier now black.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 5.48.25 PM

It’s a basic alarm clock, not too much. But now, get some text, make it red or white, and make it fit inside the alarm clock. I added a stroke of 3 on mine. I then changed my font to Titan One.

Here’s the finished product.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 5.51.02 PM

Now, here’s how to make it so you can SMASH that alarm clock, since we Alarms, ruining our sleep!

Make it so the above alarm clock, make it so all things disappear when receiving a channel. I’ll do alarm clock broken.

Now, add a button. Make it one time use, and make it transmit alarm clock button. Make it invisible. Make the message, “Break Alarm Clock?”

Now, your in the clear.

We’re gonna make a new model!

Copy the alarm clock.

Remove the when receiving this channel, hide, and change it to show. Also change the copied prop so that it’s not visible on game start.

Make the text size 20. Next, copy the copied barriers and make both smaller.

It should look something like this.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.04.23 PM

Now copy my picture. Only copy the new, broken alarm clock.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.06.12 PM

Nice one. So now, copy the copied red text. make 2 of your time. Change the first one to ERR, then the second one to OR. Make the text size 20. Final product:

Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.07.49 PM
Now put the broken alarm clock on top of the normal alarm clock. put the button back, and delete the sentry if you copied one from the pictures as a reference.
Also put the button back near the clocks
Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.08.49 PM

There’s the final product! Good job. Heres how it works in game.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.09.42 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.09.58 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-28 6.10.06 PM

There it is. A alarm clock. I hoped you enjoyed! I think It looks nice.

Maybe I should do more art guides. I’m kinda enjoying and good at this.

Side note: it doesn’t have to be that time of 9:52.

This is optional! Place an invisible vending machine away from your map so no one can buy it. Make it so when the button is clicked, wire it to a free vending machine and make it so they buy the item. It will make a noise when the button is clicked! Credits to @MirMirCreates for giving me the idea.

Made by @Txme_Lxss

Misc.

Nothing here yet, wanna fill it up…?

Cars/Vehicles
Normal cars. (THEME)

Nothings here yet, wanna fill it up…?

Sport Cars (THEME)
Lamborghini Huracan

This is gonna be difficult. But it will be a 2D view from the side, no functions, pure coolness of a prop. Lets begin.

By @Txme_Lxss by the way.

So first, it’s gonna be orange. So copy what I do, cause I’m not bothered to actually explain. It’s a bit complicated. Ok I’ll start now.

No borders for anything to clarify. Make sure alpha is 1 unless I say something else. Color is 256 R, 136 G, and 0 B.

We’re making the outline/body of it first.

Next, we’re gonna be doing the tires. Copy my design. Prop is metal pole.
I need to save this. not finished

Happy art building, if your making one! I really hope you had a great time, and you can use this place often to get all things Gimkit Creative art related! (Also pretty useful for clearing art clutters!)

Credits!

@Caternaught for making the wiki!
@Txme_Lxss

2 Likes

might want to actually make this a wiki

3 Likes

lol, i forgot that part…

3 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

Ok! I’ll start get working on it.

1 Like

i know right? i always forget that part

you kinda need that…

1 Like

Maybe add the art and wiki tag.

2 Likes

@Txme_Lxss can you ping me when your done?
I want to make some edits

2 Likes

I could probably help. Just ping me if you need me!

1 Like

@Foxy

1 Like

If you have any ideas, guys, (and girls) on themes, please tell me in the comments, because it’s a bit bland with just these 3, lol.

1 Like

Spooky, maybe? Idk… it might work.

1 Like

Ehh… Might have to be a bit more less specific. Maybe horror, but, I think nah.

Any other ideas though?

1 Like

Miscellaneous was a good idea.

2 Likes

yeah I was adding themes and making it more convient

2 Likes

Yes…

Wait, idea, car props! So I’ll add car right now. Then classify it to normal cars, and sport cars, like Lamborghinis, Porsche, etc.

2 Likes

Maybe like lights? There are many ways you can make lights. I’m just not gonna edit out of fear of messing it up. lol.

1 Like

I think caternatght is doing a separate vehicle guide

1 Like

im making a whole wiki, lol

1 Like