Cheese’s Second Guide of Things To Add To Your Map! (2)

It’s been 4 days since the last one - and you guys really enjoyed that - so I decided to make another guide of things to add to your map!! This one consists of some more fun and goofy ideas, rather than practical ones.

Cat and Dog

I don’t know what it is with cats and Gimkit, but to me, they pair really well! This time, our kitty friend has a lot less hair, and a new dog friend!
Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.13.59 PM
The heads are shells, the bodies are made of bread (you could say they’re pure-bread), and the tails are made of snow piles.

Snake

SSSSSsssss… This slithering fellow will jump out from the walls at your players!
Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.14.22 PM
The head is made of bread, a basketball, and a medieval fork, and the body is a groundbreaking plant.

Coffee Mug

On a Monday morning, there’s nothing like a nice, warm cup of… molten lava?

Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.14.34 PM

A pretty simple yet good-looking prop, this one’s made up of a molten lava bucket and a horseshoe.

Mini-Comic

This one is my personal favorite. Make a miniature comic using small props and barriers for the background!
Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.22.37 PM
Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.21.22 PM

Mysterious Man

Who could he be? Create a humanoid sillhouette using props tinted black.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 2.23.18 PM

I had a lot of fun coming up with and making these! I hope you find use for or inspiration from some of these!

Favorite?
  • Cat and Dog
  • Snake
  • Coffee Mug
  • Mini-Comic
  • Mysterious Man
  • All Of Them!
0 voters
7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

you sound like you just came from instagram

no offense

1 Like

I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE REFERENCING.
(let’s stay on-topic though)

2 Likes

It’s a lot of stuff to list, so here’s an image for ya!

1 Like

Great guide! The dog and cat are so cute! Now I have to find somewhere to put them-

2 Likes

Molten Lava to melt the snow and ice and provide you some fresh water.

1 Like