Check which property is the highest

Is that emoji a smiley face with lipstick?

2 Likes

The Clacian smile huh? Very unique but tbh the zypheir one fits me more

2 Likes

No, just an original smiley that @Zypheir or @NavyCatZ doesn’t use

2 Likes

What is a clancian smile?

2 Likes

So: The graphing calculator screen is made up of 20 rows of text objects. Each text object will do the math to figure out what pixels to display as on and off.

At the start of a frame, each row will clear all it’s text. It will then loop 20 times (once for each pixel in that row), and check if ax^2+bx+c = the Y value of the row (x is plugged in as the current X-value). If it does, then it appends a black pixel to the text. Otherwise, it appendes a white pixel.

Thats actually about it lol
The tricky part was fitting it under the block code limit of 75 blocks. In the end I got it down to 72/75.

2 Likes

It even comes with a beak!

2 Likes

When you put it that way, it sounds way easier than placing a couple hundred properties. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Also, heres the code for a single row:
(I was wrong, I actually got it down to 72/75 blocks)

3 Likes

Dude, that is genius. Tips Beanine for the second time in recorded history

2 Likes

forgor to answer this 861373262482636831 but sunny/omori already has mewo so no

2 Likes

Unfortuently, my next project is gonna need around 224 properties just for 1/5 of it :skull:

2 Likes

Wow that looks complicated

2 Likes

The code just does what I explained, it looks complicated cuz i had to compress and optimize it so much.

2 Likes

U guys are good lol
me cant compruhend

1 Like

Mods, when you see this, could you consider adding an option somewhere to record coordinates? This would be very much appreciated.

1 Like

Looks like someone is about to get nolted :]

1 Like

if you obsessed over coding and gimkit as much as i did, you would be just as good if not better than me :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

What on earth? Are you making Mario Party, Minecraft or something like that? Also, I feel you. MK8D is a cruel mistress, even with only one track.

2 Likes

get nolted before you even posted this lol

1 Like