You should make it like dbd.

Best idea ever.

bump

I am making it like DBD. . .

I need character ideas. . .

Builder - Builds Wall To Protect Other Survivor
Only will show up for survivors

I did give you one Here A Another One

SpeedRunner-Run Like It A SpeedRun of a Video Game(very fast)
Shows up for Survivors And Murdèrers

I might be able to implement this into my game, anyways, I need to bump into this because I still need more Character & Perk Ideas

I’m making a running mechanic for the Survivors and make the Killers slightly faster than the Survivors’ “walk speed”

my game is not a speedrunning game

so you want lore right?

taking your silent typing as a yes

There could be some notes that is hidden

The closest to speedrunning in my game is Gen-Rusher and Looper Characters

and yes, I do want lore

I’m planning on adding unlockable lore behind the characters and within the maps

1 Like

Is this related to SCP 01 - When Day Breaks?

You could add Xiao Ling (From Roblox), and he uses an epic pickaxe to destroy blockades, and also uses a slingshot to shoot ping pong balls (that’s kinda what they look like.)
They also have endurance (The ability to run 1.5x faster)

No, this is not related to SCPs

Which Roblox game?

just search Xiao Ling roblox and you’ll find the avatar

If you wanna make a cutscene use some camera points.

If y’all wanna know how I’m getting the base of my ideas, my game is mostly based upon the Roblox game Daybreak which is based off of the game Dead By Daylight

I love playing Daybreak and im still waiting for Tabitha lore to be added (I MAIN tabby) as for perk ideas, maybe put the perks in sections in the lobby, like k!ller tracking perks, survivor locator perks, generator perks, etc (the prestige grind is horrible tho, level 10 on tabby and are halfway there in exp, THE GRIND NEVER STOPS)

1 Like

so character name: fender
summary
a man driven to insanity by the people around him hearing their taunting voices it made every step, every word, every action he took echo in his mind. wanting to escape reality he practiced the dark arts of the demons down below so he could gain peace of mind. in exchange he harvested souls for the demons some say he left behind traces… papers that contained pure insanity

(you can choose to use a zalgo text generator if you would like it)

page 1. they are always watching
page 2. I WANT OUT
page 3. i cant escape the consequences so i have to hunt THEM

your choice to use the page lore i suggested but i gave you a summary to base the page´s lore off of so keep being creative

1 Like

I’m gonna add a married couple on there based off of Tabitha and wren but that’s for a later update :wink:

I’ll decide on if I’ll use Fender as a Survivor (Fender insert last name) or a K!ller (The Fender)

and if you want, I could turn y’all into Survivors or Killers (Depending on which you wanna be turned into)

Imma add myself as Survivor and a K!ller

Off-Topic

Yara, Elizabeth, and Arlo user here (I main Elizabeth) :smile:

I use The Slasher, Idol, and Werewolf (I main The Slasher) in my rounds (I’d use The Android and The Surgeon if I bought them)

2 Likes

I like the idea.
I’m also making a map that’s really similar to yours!
(It’s called Seawood: Rebirth)

Don't want to clog up the Forums

Game Topic I am making an open world game (Seawood: Rebirth) - Help - Gimkit Creative

I recommend using AI, Like Chat GPT/Google Gemini and other ones to get the ideas going!