Caternaughts bedwars battle [thumbnail help]

i need a thumbnail. a good one too. i have specifications to create them. (sorry if I sound rude. its 11 at night)

this is a highly 3d style thumbnail. think of the paper facing flat.

1. the bridge. think of a nice, brown, wore down bridge. this is what I want. a bridge with a variety of cracks and holes.

2. the title. the title is 3d as well. it shows “Caternaughts Bedwars Battle” in grass, but under it is roots, dirt, and other ground stuff, like a worm. to the side of it is a random gim, hanging on for dear life.

3. the ground.

this is wut the shop looks like. try to incorporate the shop into it (3D). in the middle, add a bed on fire and exploding. two gims are jumping towards the screen, each with a gadget in hand.

4. the sky. try to make it look like a sky. add clouds.

Thanks! - cat

2 Likes

I will do this after another one, ty for the sketch, I hate it (not that much) when people say they need a thumbnail but give me no info whatsoever, then ask me to change it afterward…

1 Like

Just to let you know if your going to publish this map Don’t Call It Bed Wars cause if there’s to many maps with the same name or have a part in it it could trigger the filtering files and make after your map leaves new releases it can not be searched up less plays on it ex: my map 63 for the last 3 months has not changed at all so make sure you don’t call it bed wars or it will be a mistake

what should i call it then?

I don’t know sorry but good luck I’m going to sleep

What are you going to call it?

Boy was this a project

1 Like

I also made you one! Just in case.

1 Like

thank you! i love all the thumbnails I get!

@M1dnight , do you want to try yourself at this?

1 Like

sure
i was a little burnt out from thumbnails, but since my break at the call centers, I think I’m down again

2 Likes

noice. im exited to see what you make, as this idea is THREEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

i may be able to pull it off idk tho…
I’ve done 3d before tho, so eh, maybe…

1 Like

kk, but just to be clear, do u understand the instructions I put?

1 Like

yeah, i think i can do it. ill do it at home tho

1 Like

sorry to bother but, @M1dnight , hows the thumbnail comin along?

1 Like

sry, i had schoolwork :<
im free now though (besides a 5 page math packet, but thats ez enough tbh)

1 Like

lol, im in math rn doing a 5 page packet (coincidence, I think not)

gtg for rn

2 Likes

preview so far
i kinda forgot the gims lmao, but this is the terrain with a lot of shading and layering with fogs and clouds (this is before i flatten the entire image to make apply effects to all of the layers, which after that, i cant edit the layout)
W or L so far

3 Likes

Very W so far except maybe change the bed a bit?

2 Likes