Capture The Flag - Full Guide

Hi, this is my first guide. I wanted to make this guide because I thought there were a lot of guides for capture the flag, but they only explained a small part of it. This guide explains everything for capture the flag, from flags to tags.

Step One

Split into two halves that are sqaure. (I did 30 by 30) One side will be Team 1 and the other side will be Team 2. Make sure to put walls around your playing area.

Step 2

Next, go into devices and get a flag. Put one on both sides. Change the flag to the team’s colors (white, black, blue, etc.) Make sure the team the the flag belongs to is put into protecting team. (if the flag is on Team 1’s side then in protecting team, put Team 1.)

Step 3

In capture the flag you have to score, right? To do so, add a flag capture zone on the bordering line. Make sure it shows the team that should score when crossing. (For example, if Team 1 should score, then put that in.)

Step 4

You will also need item granters. Put in an item, (I used cash) and then connect the item granter and the flag capture zone via wires. Next, go to map options. Click the score tab. Make the Score Type amount of specific item. Make the item the item you are granted. And, viola!

You are done! Good luck with your capture the flag game! If you have any issues or questions, reply below.

3 Likes

Great Guide! But, this is kinda short and kinda needs pictures. Next time, add more stuff and pictures to your guide. But, other then that, nice guide.

Good first guide! Next time, please consider adding pictures.

1 Like

Definitely needs pictures. Otherwise great guide!

I will definitely add pictures for my next guide.

2 Likes

You could edit this one if you like.

I just realized he can’t add pictures since he’s new.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. They should add pictures for their next guide, but this one is great.

1 Like

Yep! It’s kinda understandable you didn’t add pictures. But, its your first day so it’s alright.

3 Likes

Nice guide and welcome to the forums, @GIMKIT_IS_AWESOME!
Don’t forget pictures are powerful!

I already welcomed him in a more, relatable way, shall we say.

2 Likes

Ohh!! I completely forgot lol!

Sorry!!

1 Like

It’s fine. It’s nice to have a pleasant welcome, and reality.

2 Likes

this guide has already been made… pls search before you post

2 Likes

Chill dude. He doesn’t need to be criticized on his first guide. It needs to be warm and friendly.

give him a break

1 Like

what about tag zones.
BTW search limeylemon to find my games

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE (Internet) FORUMS, @LimeyLemon! CHECK OUT forum-beginners TO READ UP ON RULES AND STUFF! HAVE FUN!
haha first

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @LimeyLemon!

Please don’t say like “check out my games by searching in discovery (your name)” because it is considered advertising and will be reported - please remove it by clicking the pencil icon on your post.

@GIMKIT_IS_AWESOME nice guide!
dang it

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @LimeyLemon! I hope you have a good time!
third!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums, @LimeyLemon! Remember to read the TOS and FAQ! Don’t break the rules. There will be major consequences by some people.

3 Likes