Can you purchase Gimbucks with real money?

If not when will that happen?

1 Like

I really don’t know. That would be a question to ask Josh, and probably on Discord.

1 Like

No, and never.

5 Likes

You cannot buy gimbucks with real money at the time. However, you can spend money on the season ticket, which will allow you to gain an extra 500 gimbucks per week.

4 Likes

Nope, they are earned in game by leveling up. You can’t earn them during the summer due to the shop and leveling being turned off. You can get the season ticket that increases the amount you can earn per week, but that’s it. That will not likely be added ever.

2 Likes

@Weirdowoman121 you already have the ticket, right? so you already gain 2000 gimbucks a week.

Wait, leveling up is turned off?!

yes, every summer they turn it off and the shop as well

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I just saw it says JUNE 12th is the last day!

Yep, josh announced on Discord that it will be turned off for the summer in a few weeks.

1 Like

we all know, and yes it is sad

1 Like

this is starting to get a tiny bit off topic

2 Likes

If you want to know, the shop this coming Wednesday is the last shop until August.
and it is @trainguy53

1 Like

Whoah, I mean I have been playing Gimkit for awhile, but I always thought that it was just that it slowed during summer… Also I agree this is a little off topic so I will stop replying, but also NO you can not buy gimbucks, and I hope you never will.

1 Like

could you please mark a solution so this doesn’t get flagged

1 Like

Gimkit. Is. An. Educational. Site.
Not. Pay. To. Win.

12 Likes

lol, I keep forgetting it’s an educational game

6 Likes

please stop with the off-topic posting/chatting…

2 Likes

this topic itself is off-topic.
@mysz

5 Likes

please mark the solution @Weirdowoman121, i don’t want this getting flagged

1 Like