Can you help me with my new creative map?

It’s a choose your own adventure. I want to add a special twist to it. It’s basically you get lost in strange land and you need to try to find a way out. On the way you come across perilous tasks, such as finding the lost gems. There is still one question, however. “Will I ever get home?”

2 Likes

You need to program and wire various devices if you want to do that, you can use invisible vending machines if you want to do an action, or a button. You can use zones to activate the other perilous tasks or a timer if you want. For finding the lost gems you can use the blocks, or ores is the “Dig It Up” game.

1 Like

Thank you, but I know how to do it, I just want to know what I should add to make it more special. For example, can you give me a few more ideas for the perilous tasks?

2 Likes

In case you want to play it once I publish it, the name is “Secret of the Lost Gems”. Do you think that is a good name?

3 Likes

Finding a dungeon, underground in a cave and it is really foggy, and there is lava and then it rises every 10 secs

1 Like

Thank you SOOO much for your help!!! I will definitely use your ideas for my map!!!

2 Likes

Nvm instead, you can make like a room that seems like it is the same room, but every time the player solves the problem, they move upward

1 Like

If your game is played with more than 1 person, I would highly recommend you use my guide.

Also, be sure to mark a solution if you’ve found one.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help!!! I will put you in the credits for my game!

1 Like

You could add a colosseum where the player fights progressively harder sentries.

1 Like

Maybe you can do “Secrets Of The Lost Gems” so its sounds more proper :33

1 Like

Yes!!! Thanks!!!

2 Likes