Can you add music to Gimkit?

I’m trying to make an fnf game and I want to know if i can put music into the game.

not like that

Only the approved music

no, you would not be able to switch the music, making the game only one song, which I am sure you don’t want.

Hope this helped, remember to mark one as a solution

But there is a theory that you can use different gadgets to make different sounds.

1 Like

not worth it though

You can change the music to one of the approved tracks

that is only a selection of sounds and the ones played are random, so as much as that theory is popular, it is not possible until a music device is added to the game.

not what I meant. I meant you could make it timed so then that would be how it works.

1 Like

Still, it randomizes the tone played, meaning it is impossible to predict what notes it will play.

Okay I see your point. If he can’t have the sounds he could have the interface still though. @PhoenixFire try the Moon Rhythm guide

But what if one modified the approved tracks using inspect element and put their own .mp3 file instead? Would this give them custom music?

I have not tested this yet but modifying the game might be possible but it would most likely be only on the player’s end

modify by inspecting…? what?

Just a theory I came up with. I wonder if you can modifly the music Gimkit can play by modifying the filesystem

.like sentries firing at one sentry. You can use the reload times to your advantage.

1 Like

well ive never done that before so yeah.

2 Likes

nice bro. but this topic has been solved, please don’t reply to it.

1 Like

whats that? this sentence is just to increase the character count to post this reply.

also did you guys play the rock band song. who ever was playing it was shedding bars

1 Like