Can someone give me very simple game ideas that I can try?

Can’t really do parkour in top down

oh my bad

1 Like

I could do the zombie apocalypse idea with the story of a very well made game that I played on roblox.

Since you have played Roblox you probably know what evade is, like maybe you can make a game like that

I haven’t played evade before but I know what it is. How would I make it similar to the game because you can’t get chased by sentries. (I’m trying to make it single player/multiplayer compatible)

I don’t know- I didn’t think it all the way through

I’ll probably just try to base it off the Roblox game that I’m thinking of, which is called “Neon Knights”.

Anyways, do y’all have any other ideas I could do after I’m done?

maybe something like blade ball?

that would be very cool to play ngl

It’ll take a long long time because I’m not good at building games with Gimkit Creative.

Does this help?

CLICK HERE

1 Like

Get into the box.
(interpret this however you want)

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/can-someone-give-me-very-simple-game-ideas-that-i-can-try/65865/18

Welcome to the forums, @Char!!! You can probably do a simple escape room. That should be fun and pretty easy.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Char! I think @Slim is right, someone “recently” (I want to say) made a guide about game ideas you could use. Some are basic but you can always add your own little twists to them. Hope this helped at least a little :heart:

1 Like

Oh. Forgot to welcome you…

Welcome!

1 Like

I have a very easy one for you: A Physics sandbox, dw. It’s only the most Memory intensive project, albeit “Easy.” GL, and welcome to the forums! @Char

I have the easiest of them all, a PVP game

Blast em up/ sentry eliminate style games?

i cant use actual words because the thing wont allow them