Can someone give me very simple game ideas that I can try?

I can’t think of any good unique ideas for any games that I could make. Please give me simple ones because I’m not good at making games. (only top-down ideas please.)

Tag, but in a maze that has side quests?

Welcome

Hide and Seek
Laser Maze

Idle Sentry
You have a sentry that you keep upgrading, and after 5 minutes your sentry fights another sentry (?)

Now that you’ve mentioned side quests, should I try to make a mini rpg game?

Yeah, that could work!

What should I base it off of?

@Char u should base it off a zombie Apocalypse where u have to get though the maze to survive but thats my opinion

1 Like

I like the zombie apocalypse idea. Maybe the zombie apocalypse started because the gims from one way out contracted a virus from the plants, so when they escaped they turned into plants and everyone else is getting turned into plants too

parkour

Can’t really do parkour in top down

oh my bad

1 Like

I could do the zombie apocalypse idea with the story of a very well made game that I played on roblox.

Since you have played Roblox you probably know what evade is, like maybe you can make a game like that

I haven’t played evade before but I know what it is. How would I make it similar to the game because you can’t get chased by sentries. (I’m trying to make it single player/multiplayer compatible)

I don’t know- I didn’t think it all the way through

I’ll probably just try to base it off the Roblox game that I’m thinking of, which is called “Neon Knights”.

Anyways, do y’all have any other ideas I could do after I’m done?

maybe something like blade ball?

that would be very cool to play ngl

It’ll take a long long time because I’m not good at building games with Gimkit Creative.