Can Some one make me a good Thumbnail?

Take a break. You literally deserve it. These are great!

yeah, cause it’s all about you. just take a screenshot.
if everyone went to the mindset of “I only need 1” then there would be almost 4000 thumbnail topics.

yeah, cause it’s all about you. just take a screenshot.
if everyone went to the mindset of “I only need 1” then there would be almost 4000 thumbnail topics.

don’t be selfish, just take a screenshot

Dude, stop being rude. He isn’t trying to be the center of attention. Screenshotting a game kinda looks boring and a real thumbnail can bring someones attention. We are trying to minimize thumbnails.

obviously not. there are at least 10 a day.

We are trying to find a way. We asked Gimkit Staff to make a category about thumbnails.

well before you try and kill me, thumbnails are allowed as jeff has said so. So stop being rude and know what you are talking about before starting an argument.

I wasn’t making a thumbnail for you because I was busy with Gimguy’s. Sorry lol

and you need to chill, you get on and argue. I will say, no one on here wants to hear no deal with that. So get offline for a bit and chill out.

I know, but just because it’s allowed, doesn’t make it right,
gambling is legal, is that right? no!

I literally agree. Every time I see you here you always argue. Either that or you get angry about something.

1 Like

Your comparing thumbnails to gambling.

i don’t understand why you are aruguing with me. I honestly don’t care if its right. what makes it not right, just because you said so? That’s not good enough. No please hush i hate handing out flags.

1 Like

Dude your 5 nights at gimkit is going to give me nightmares

1 Like

sorry about that one! :person_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.