Can some help make FNAF 2?

I’m trying to make FNAF 2 in gimkit, but I need to make a line for each vent, and there are three animatronics in each!
I have tried using checkers, but it doesn’t use the property.

2 Likes

Alright, I can probably help with this, but how does FNAF 2 work?

I got foxy and withered freddy, puppet, and Balloon boy working!

The AIs not really smart, since they follow a set path with set intervals in between.
Then a checker is used.

(Note for balloon boy, you have a check cam 10, and if you don’t for 45 sec I comes into your office.)
(I got the flashlight, mask, prize corner, and cams working btw.)

1 Like

No I mean how does the actual game work? I never played FNAF.

1 Like

Oh, You have to sit in your office, while winding up the puppet, and when they come into your office, via vents or the door, you have to put a mask so they don’t kill you. Then they start all over, and you can watch them via cams.

2 Likes

Well, if you’re trying to have the three different animatrons come out of two different vents, you could use blocks. Have it roll a random number between 1 and 3, and have a different animatron come up depending on the number. @Zypheir could explain it better than I could.

1 Like

That won’t work since;

1. 6 in total. 3 for each vent.
  2. Also they must be in line.
    Ex Toy Bonnie is at the stage, and chica is at the vent, so bonnie can’t appear at the vent.
2 Likes

The best I can come up with is assigning a number to each animatron, and moving them around that way. This seems like a tough problem, though.

Hmm… I’ll try that!
(dsadadasdsaddadjadl)

2 Likes

i can help with Im good with mechanisms in gimkit and im working on fnaf 1

2 Likes