Can my students make maps?

I think so,but reminder,season ticket DOES cost money!

yeah and it dosent do it for a group it is individual so seeing as the average number of students in a class is 20 that would cost a lot so maybe do it as a reward for good students but then again it is your choice whether you want to spend that kind of money on your students

2 Likes

I would not reccomend this due to the fact that educators accounts have access to Gimkit decks everywhere in the class, and they can create their own classrooms.

1 Like

Have a good day and happy gimkitting to all

2 Likes

This forum is based off of Discourse. I suggest you contribute to this suggestion on the support forum:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @mrsevanstechteacher !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mrsevanstechteacher !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Mr Evans!

Congrats on the Gimkit Pro license!

The license your PTO purchased just covers Educator accounts. If you were hoping those 20 licenses would cover your students, email us at hello@gimkit.com and we can help you with that license. If that group license is intended to provide Pro upgrades for Educator accounts, you’re all good!

For your question about Gimkit Creative, you can create Maps in Creative and have your students collaborate with you on that Map.

If you want to have your students edit and work with you on a Map you own, you’ll need to adjust the permissions for your Map. Do this by going to Options > Permissions inside of your Map.

You can also ask your students to create their own Student accounts in Gimkit and use those accounts to make their own Maps. They can share their Maps with you to collaborate on and/or review. They can also publish their Maps for others to play.

There are tons of ways to collaborate with Gimkit Creative and teach your students using it. These are just a few basics to get you started!

It’s worth noting that you do not need Gimkit Pro to use Creative with your students. If you want to own more than 3 Maps in your account, though, you’ll want Gimkit Pro. With Pro, you can have up to 25 Maps.

Hope this helps!

Note: This Forum is the perfect place to ask questions about using Creative - everyone here is super nice and knowledgable! We’re also available to answer support and account questions at hello@gimkit.com.

17 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.