Can I switch what item Zappers blast?

I am trying to make a mashup of Fishtopia and Snowbrawl, does anyone know how to make the projectiles fish or at least related??

2 Likes

you cant yet. not that I know of.
Welcome to the forums tho!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Make sure to read the blue banner at the top of the page, the FAQ, the TOS, and all that good stuff.

Well, unfortunately, no, not yet at least, there is no way to make custom gadgets and projectiles.

2 Likes

Oh now you make me wish that was a thing that would be funny if you could shoot fish

Sadly…. nope, hope to expect in in the future + id recommend reading Welcome to the Forums! since you just joined, remember to mark a solution also

2 Likes

If you want an aquatic-esc gadget to use, the blaster’s projectiles look like bubbles.

If you prefer to stick to fish, you could always try animating in a gadget using item images, damagers, zones, and a good ol’ animation guide here in the forums.

1 Like

yeh with the item image device you can make animations of something holding a blaster and fish being animated as the bullets

Well…
You CAN have the amount of light shards equal to the different ammo systems, when a shard is fired, decrease the amount of the other ammo

1 Like

Thanks tho peeps, they really should make that a thing, it would be so funny to see fish come out of a blaster. I tried :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Suggest that on the nolt
Mark a solution now

1 Like

I would pay $10,000 to see that lol

2 Likes

Wow you guys are super fast at responding!

1 Like

Depending on how ammo is granted, you can add fish when ammo is granted and have an overlay saying how many fish the player has. And every time a projectile is shot, your fish number goes down with your ammo number. That might be the closest you can get.
edit: oops mb T-T

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.