Can I include links to other websites in my posts?

Apparently he was able to mark my comment as a solution on a post that wasnt his.

Yeah, mods can do that.

Mods and admins can do that, admins can also change the owner of the topic to a different person.

As long as the website is not to bypass not being able to post a code, I think you’re good!

Yeah, and as long as it has something related to gimkit.

umm
isn’t that the whole point of the wixsite?

2 Likes

yep but thats allowed, it has to do with gimkit, and it does not cause any issues on the forum. So we good.

1 Like

Wixsite is the exception.

1 Like

@NightEnd, if your question has been answered, be sure to mark a solution to close this topic and avoid creating off-topic clutter!

2 Likes

Yeah, i just said that:

woah, my website is the exception to a rule
i feel so important

3 Likes

You are important, we would not be able to help other, or host events with out the wixsite.

1 Like

[deleted by author cuz off-topic]

Logic and math is kind of our concept tag. And since tags are mainly for people to search up, a block warning tag wouldn’t be that useful in my opinion

2 Likes

okay, but i still think a #blocks tag would be quite commonly used

def allowed:

Discourse Meta
Discord (official)
Understanding Trust Levels
Support links
Contributing links

1 Like

I wouldn’t use it since again, I don’t think people would specifically search up for it. You can bring this discussion to one of the tag debate posts.

1 Like

Which is why we don’t need it. Everything made after (and including) How to take turns by me would need that tag. That’s like 60-100 guides that now we have to find and tag.

1 Like

yeah, painful and a waste of time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.