Can anyone help me figure out what this comment means?

All that would change is that you would have to press the game overlay in order to activate the ability. You could still use the triggerloop to make the game overlay only be visible if you had the fish, or you could make a system that lets you use ANY ability with one game overlay, and if you can’t do anything, it gives you a popup of it not working.

1 Like

Thank you so much. …

Can anyone tell me what the little blue thing in the corners are?

In GKC? Those are called game overlays.

WHAT? The blue tabs in the corner of the picture are GAME OVERLAYS?

2 Likes

Uh huh. That’s what they’re called.

1 Like

You mean the four funny little icons?

They said corners, so I assume no.

1 Like

That’s crazy. Okay, I know I am asking so much of you, (SO SORRY.) But I will give you credit in my section for the game. (Not that that matters to you but it’s the best I can do.) Okay, so this might sound complicated, but, okay. So, If I “searched” a chair, randomly got a gimberry, a notification would pop up, and so would a game overlay would also pop up. So, if I clicked on the game overlay, (The gimberries power is making you fast for 3 seconds) The gimberries power would apply to me for however long the power lasts. How would I make that system?

Hmm…
Overlay pressed > Item granter (set to Gimberry, amount -1)
Wire that same overlay to a speed modifier and a wire repeater that lasts however you want, then wire that wire repeater to another speed modifier that sets back the speed to normal.

2 Likes

To search a chair, you would need an invisible button. When pressed, (if you want it to be random use RNG in block code) have a notification pop up and have the game overlay appear.

1 Like

Thank you guys! I will try all of these.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.