Camera View Switching

I’ve recently restarting making my maps again, but I’ve not grown used to the new devices added. I found one that I really want to use. The Camera Point Device. I want to try and make something where at the touch of a button a players can switch between all the rooms in a fortress. Can anyone help? (Also, if my question is answered, how do I make this post say my question was answered?)

Do you want them to teleport? Or just have their camera swap?

1 Like

Camera Swap. Like the function in Among Us when a player in security can use the computer to check on different rooms.

3 Likes

Seems people ina timezone have awoken, back to being very social… :face_exhaling:
you can use the solution button to close a post and say it was solved

Okay, I got it. I’ll brew something up.

Do you see the grey checkmark next to each post? Once you have an answer, mark THE MOST HELPFUL post as a solution! It should turn green, and the topic closes automatically 3 hours after the last reply.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

OH i read it wrong… Sorry!

Why? Their question isn’t solved yet.

I read it wrong sorry!

Bro Its evening time for me and for the whole night no one is really on, wdym people are waking up!?

1 Like

Possible solution:
when you click a button you will get a popup with one of the options being go to one room and the other being see more options, then do this multiple times where when you click see more options it opens a new popup until all the rooms have their popup and with the click of a popup option it teleports you to that room.

1 Like

Im evry drowsy and I saw a sudden spike of posts for a minute and alot of us live in different timezones… sorry if I was wrong…

1 Like

Nevermind lol

is the guide deletion thingy resolved? or does it still linger?

Blackhole says the guide deletion was on purpose and the deleted guides will not be coming back.

well yeah deleted guides are not able to be brought back and he said he had no part in it

but im asking is the guide deletion thing over? because people were saying do not put anything in the guides due to risks of deletion

Hopefully yes, I feel that the moderators had the urge for a “spring-cleaning” as im calling it and wanted to clear out some unwanted guides and hopefully are done. All I know is the information listed in this post: My Doors Guide Has Dissappeared!?!?!? - #90 by Blackhole927

could it be that your in a different timezone?

pacific time

Yall are not on whenever i stay up all night for some reason although some of you are in the east so its wierd

1 Like

IDK maybe people are away or sleeping.
(I sleep 5 hours a day, I’m Garfield in pineapple form.)
You know what time it is now? Yep, its back on topic time.