Camera Point+Camera View

This is hard to explain but:
(exhales)
I am trying to make a mini game for my map that is based off Blastball and i am trying to make a feature where the coaches can look at the map while staying in the locker room/ring-side box. Then, they push a button and the camera point will go to the middle of the playing field and the camera view will have it zoom out so they can see the whole field (simple enough right?)
Well, it gets more difficult. I also am making a feature where the ref can call halftime and it will jump to two reporters will some dialoge on a pop-up. In order to do this, I will need the button to be pressed and it will jump to the place where the reporters will be (Camera Point) and focus on them (Camera View)
thank you so much for your input it is much appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

P.S. i did read

Dude, I don’t really know if you can do this yet!
But I’ll look into it and i’ll have friends who will too

Edit: Oh I see @Txme_Lxss

he means like oh I don’t know if you can use the camera point and camera view together yet

not oh I don’t know if you can do this like inferring that the OP doesn’t know how to do this

Yeah, I didn’t mean to make it sound like I was saying it’s not possible I just don’t think we can use the camera point and camera view together

1 Like

Also the pop-up, I havent seen that yet

1 Like

Yeah cause at first I read this and I was like what but then I kept reading and used logic; basic context clues lol

1 Like

Sorry, for the confusion by pop-up i meant the device

Screenshot 2024-09-19 8.24.11 PM
The first part’s pretty simple, just grab a button and a camera point device and wire them up. If you don’t know, a camera point just moves your game screen to a specific location in the game.

1 Like

Yeah and then you can use a trigger to delay another camera point deivce that zooms out so that it looks gradual

You kinda have to know how to use gimkit logic to do this because it is such a big ask. Figure out how popups work and how you can connect wires to make things visible and how delays work.

Sorry, how do I zoom out with a camera point?

You can’t sadly.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.