Buttons on players screen

how do I add buttons to players screen?

1 Like

Game overlay. If that’s what you meant. And change Game Overlay type to button.

2 Likes

where do I find that button at?
there’s a lot I don’t know even though I started making gimkits a while ago

Device section, find the game overlay.
Go to type of Game Overlay, and change it to button.

Continuing the discussion from [ :scroll: ] The Ultimate Guide To Every Device Part 1!:

does that allow like those blue buttons on screen for players to do stuff like refill like from SNOWBRAWL and other types?

I read that and I never really messed with channels because I don’t know what they are (I’m self taught I did not know about this website when I started)

what do you want the pop-up to do?
I mean game overlay/button.

I want it to allow players to refill their health

so wire the game overlay to a health granter, and then set it to however much health it grants. or you could do a regeneration effect.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH
so basically with any granter I can do that and that button will go on screen?

1 Like

yup, and be sure to mark a solution.

@zeldakid143 you need to mark a solution, it’s the checkbox for whenever your post was solved.

so the one you sent me the first one I marked as the solution is that what you meant as in mark what was the solution for my question
and thank you wait.what.626Youtube

1 Like

yes. And have a good day! (whenever you mark a solution, mark the post that helped you the most)

one last thing how can I invite people to help me make my gimkits? if that even possible

1 Like

yes, you can go on the site called wix. the link is below. go to the code sharing part, share your code, and get feedback from the players
WIX

i’m logged in I had to get back to class so it took me a while but are in a group? if so which one?

what do you mean?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.