Button Claiming Game

Wow, looks nice so far!

I think I have a way to do this. Place down your buttons, and place down properties equal to the number of teams in your game. Wire each button to a trigger. Go into each of the triggers blocks, and make them check for the triggering players team number, then make it update a property by 1 for whichever team pressed the button, then make it check if one property is equal to the number of buttons and all of the others equal 0.

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution!

is this still unresolved? i thought my solution was pretty good.

@WhoAmI you need to say if that’s a solution or not

It’s been almost 7 months. It’s probably not going to get marked.

4 Likes

Please don’t necropost on old topics to mark a solution. It creates a lot of clutter and is honestly kind of annoying.

3 Likes

uhh you kinda just did

1 Like

9 days later is not really necroposting
It is better than 4 months later

1 Like

ok

No, I was explaining to a newer user why they should avoid that.

2 Likes

ok

Ok, so what is the problem here, are u trying to make it so that there are 4 buttons?

9 days later is more of a BUMPPP, while necroposting is like, 5 years later, or 4 mounths later

5 years? The forums aren’t one year old yet…

if you ask me it isn’t about time
I see necroposting as replying to something old that doesn’t need to be seen

1 Like

It was just an example, also, @Foxy i see what you mean…

Instead, of this weird counter solution, have a property for each button. When each button is pressed, use block code to set the property to the team number of the player who pressed it. Have a recursive loop that checks to see if all the properties are the same, and if they are, have the team number listed in the properties win.

(I apologize for the necropost, but I was browsing the unresolved tag and found an easy one to resolve haha)

2 Likes