Bug with new game mode (knockback)

Was this intentional? Because when i shot in the ground I can’t aim anymore unless i jump. So if you shot at the ground you would not be able to shot what is above you.
IMG_1064

2 Likes

umm isnt this off topic? as its not about gmk? correct me if im wrong.

1 Like

but also this is probably not intentional you can report to gimkit and they might fix it.

1 Like

I think this is intentional, because what are you going to aim too…

1 Like

yeah, it is but as long as it is gimkit it is allowed in the “bugs” section… (idk why but it is…)

1 Like

well not trying to start a argument but why should it jam your gum so it cant be aimed sideways until you jump?

1 Like

I just guessing that it only happens with 2d game mode. I can’t email gimkit since i am on a school device.

1 Like

oh… I never aimed TOWARD the ground until I jumped so… idk probably it is a bug, report it to hello@gimkit.com and/or in the discord they will probably message you back since it is about the new gamemode

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s because your on mobile.
Also, I totally do not know who Dodgefox is right now.

Can anyone email this problem to gimkit since i am on a school device?

Since when was there a new gamemode?

It has been out since what, 2:30 am EST?

Just checked it out lol

what weapon is that!?!

it is called the pixelator. 20 damage, 36 max load, decent fire rate, definitely a good one.

1 Like

is it only in 2d mode?

I haven’t looked, but all gadgets should be available in top-down and platformer.

1 Like

STOP scrolling!!

It was released today.

1 Like

you cant sh00t a prop or the floor, try it in any other game mode, if you turn on sound it will play a sound. it just doesn’t allow it. its not a bug