Boring lobbies... gotta love em... I need ideas for this one

So I have this boring lobby another one of those typical ones you end up with whenever you have no ideas… Just got to love them! Just kidding! I need some ideas for this to be less plain, because I really think that this could use some more extra detail. Anyone got any ideas?

2 Likes

Are we going with a futuristic kind of lobby, or where is the lobby supposed to be taking place?

Well the basis of the game is supposed to be made around different mini games practically a lot of them… It’s not really a futuristic theme I just made that the floor because I thought it looked interesting… I didn’t know if I needed to change it or not but… ye

Maybe add a tutorial for new, first time players playing your map, or maybe add a minigame for practice

1 Like

add some more crates to one side, then add the title in BIG LETTERS
also add a plays goal thing. where you can track how many plays you have. add a hall of fame for credits.

2 Likes

Good idea @Epi320! I wonder if we can make the lobby a bit more fun to be in. Otherwise, little changes are needed!

2 Likes

Try to add more depth, cinema floor (or whatever the terrain’s name is) doesn’t really go well with cement, perhaps try adding the space terrain as the walls? (Or maybe a purple/blue terrain)

2 Likes

Okay! I can do that… thanks for the idea!
Edit: Cinema Carpet? Screenshot 2024-05-28 9.41.52 AM

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s the terrain I was referring to. I forgot the name of it.

By the way, to go with @Epi320’s idea:

You can use this guide by mysz to create 3D text. Scroll down to the part about 3D Text (or just read the whole guide, why not?)

2 Likes

HEY! Idea! Maybe add a text box with the creators of the map! Or just you if you made it solo

1 Like

I was going to make a sort of Hall of Fame like what Epi320 said… Like a Hall of Fame thing where I use those marble things do whatever… Forgot what they’re called… Where I can put the credit section over whoever gave me the ideas and whoever helped out with the map. ( it’s not my map… It’s my best friends…But he still needed some help on it )

1 Like

Well, you could probably make a Game Overlay Button → Teleporter and make the hall of fame/credits section be made of white marble and marble signs. You can also press the enter button to make room for more text if thetext box runs out of space for the marble signs.

2 Likes

And maybe like your idea, add a small cinema area with the textbox. Watching the credits, @leo_flowers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.