Bitwise operations in gimkit

Right on with you.

7 Likes

Basically, when you perform a code, you can put it in a loop so it runs again

9 Likes

so code.org or scratch forever running loop block?
ok

6 Likes

yes so?

6 Likes

Connecting a device to a wire repeater then the wire repeater to the device is basically a loop.

8 Likes

I know that. Is that what he meant? If so, just dumb it down for us not as smart coding people.

6 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t code either. But basically bitwise and operation (whatever that is) uses loops.

5 Likes

Oh i don’t know much code.

7 Likes

But I gtg, g’night guys!

7 Likes

Off-topic, but i started off with code.org - it’s a simple coding website and it’s really good for starters. I played with it and i know a couple of blocks in Gimkit Creative.

6 Likes

My new project is gonna be postponned until I find a solution to this, since this problem is at the core of the entire thing, so ima probably just go build a cpu in some random fighting game for now :frowning:

10 Likes

I know what code.org is. I have used it in the past for school I just moved to the more advanced code on Roblox studios.

6 Likes

I know also what code.org is. It was used for school also.

6 Likes

It seems like this recursion is the sum of n = 1 to yeah I’m not reading that you’ve completely stumped me.

6 Likes

I don’t have any idea how that recursion works and I don’t really understand the mods and the floor functions. The sum is for recursion, though.

5 Likes

Blackhole, any reason those particular numbers were chosen?

4 Likes

Gimmie a second to convert into binary…

4 Likes

Yes, but you won’t be able to decode them, so It doesn’t matter. The 2^n is the only thing that has to be specific, and the other is just any unsigned 32 bit integer.

8 Likes

Can you find the length of the 2^n number in Gimkit? If so, I think I may have just found a massive workaround.

4 Likes

If we are using 2863311530 as the first number, then if the 2^n string is an odd length, then the AND function would turn it into an empty string, so you can just set it to that in the code. Assuming digit number one is the right most digit, if the 2^n string is even, the AND function would just turn the strings into the 2^n string. This is all just thoughts, though, and all depends on being able to measure string length.

7 Likes