Biiigggg question!

So I would like to know how to make after you close a popup then your screen goes completely black and then seconds later it will make another popup apear, and then upon closing it will end the game.

you can’t unless you crsah the computer

I don’t think so add a black barrier for the dark screen

There are no devices to make ur screen black that i know of…

but there is the barrier

alfa 1.00 and jet black barrier that cover while screen will do

Ok I’m just going to give you the whole thing: Popup closed teleport to black barrier Popup closed open another popup

1 Like

yeee what she said

what!?! I’M A HE/HIM

ya probably just make it tp to the black screen

i’ve seen it done before, it was in a “Pre” platformer game but was like super high tech.

I’m sorry for the spam earlier i’m not sure how to help you i was the reassons i suggested the idea of the mediacal help line
is
it gets people their community services hours requirement done for school it saves lives and helps the communit social media is bad and i’m not sure how this forum is helping socieyt lets change that

Now maybe you could simulae it by wiring popup to a black barrier too multiples and say popup closes activated barriers in background and then barrier activated open popup

what medical helpline? what is your age? 5? 4?

what? that mad no sense at all…

anyway lets get back on topic

that’s what I said

uh 14 good sir and i hleped you why you think i’m 5

this what in the world does this mean?

oh reassons why we should have a medical until help arrives hotline as it gets people community services hours done in a hearbeat

WHat are you guys even talking about?