Bigfootian Claiming System

Sorry everyone, for not posting in a while. But, I have made what I think is a game-changing idea. This is the Bigfootian Claiming System and here is a quick rundown on how it works. So, let us say you’re playing a base game where at the start, you have to claim a certain area as yours. This is essentially that in a nutshell, and more compact. Plus it shows it to everyone on the map. Now, without further ado, here is how to build it.

Materials Needed

All that you will need are as follows:

• 1 Button
  • 1 Text
  • 1 Barrier
Building the System

First things first, make sure that your barrier is just big enough to cover the button. The settings for the barrier should be as follows:

NOTE: The barrier should look like this:
Screenshot 2023-12-13 11.58.23 AM

Now configure the Text settings to whatever you want it to say, just make sure that you create a block using the below screenshot.

Finally, configure these settings for the button:

Now you are done and can begin wiring.

Wiring

Before you start wiring, be sure that your barrier is over your button.
Screenshot 2023-12-13 11.57.58 AM

This might be the simplest wiring that anyone here has seen. All you have to do is wire the button to the text so that when the button is pressed => run the wire pulse block. Or just follow the screenshot below.

Now you should have something that looks like this as your final product:
Screenshot 2023-12-13 12.13.22 PM

2 Likes

Cool guide! It looks good…

Nice guide! One of your pictures didn’t load…

Yeah. I just realized that after I posted the guide lol. I edited it out and fixed the post so that it all makes sense now.

1 Like

reusable bump