Beginner Voting System (Difficulty đŸŸ© or 3/10)

Two systems the second doesn’t work but this version dose.

Noice simple guide. This really helped me a lot.

1 Like

wait i just built that whole thing for nothing

Pre-set dose work but player dose not any you will have to use the updated version. I couldn’t change this guide because the 30 day editing limit had expired before I fixed the system.

I’m sorry for how long it’s taking me to respond, I made this so long ago that I don’t really remember how it works. I think you need to trigger the right trigger to start the system.

oh ok. got it! I’ll change it.

I think each part requires a better explanation of what it does. However nice guide.

So the pre-set starts the process, and then goes on from there, right? And will you have to make a way to kill the person with the most votes?

The pre-set is a separate voting system that needs the options being voted on to be set up ahead of time. Yes, you will need to make a separate system to kill the winner.

Ok. Thanks for your help!!!

1 Like

This is legit the most complex thing i have done and i am understanding it, which is rare for me. So great guide.

2 Likes

@awesomeT43 can you get on the collab padlet?

1 Like

@awesomeT43 i need a bit of help with your voting system its not working. its for a different map for someone else.

this seem a nice guide that best looked like it used for among us tbh I see you may of reached your replies limit so I got u @WolfTechnology yes I quickly scroll and read the guide fully under 10-30 secs

wdym ? and yeah i know it is im using it for @Cyan_Tiger_Reigns Fanaf map.

don’t you have a limit of 3 replies per replies? until someone replies?

idk

I don’t see anything in the TL badge from 2-3 or my past experience of getting more replies.

you know let not talk about tl and replies as jeffo doesn’t allow forum related stuff anymore without permission which is why the guide about how to get all badge and TL is not a thing anymore

yeah it doesn’t you just caught me off-guard a bit.

1 Like

don’t worry when you don’t usually reach your max replies you may forget about it. but still let go back on topic.

1 Like