Beginner Voting System (Difficulty šŸŸ© or 3/10)

Iā€™ve Done Everything for the Pre-set version, and Thereā€™s not even a page, that loads up. I may have messed up something there, but Iā€™m not sure can you explain what I could have more likely messed up? Thank you for helping! :slight_smile:

is this one system or 2?

Will this system work for any number of players?

I believe itā€™s system 2

Yes

Two systems the second doesnā€™t work but this version dose.

Noice simple guide. This really helped me a lot.

1 Like

wait i just built that whole thing for nothing

Pre-set dose work but player dose not any you will have to use the updated version. I couldnā€™t change this guide because the 30 day editing limit had expired before I fixed the system.

Iā€™m sorry for how long itā€™s taking me to respond, I made this so long ago that I donā€™t really remember how it works. I think you need to trigger the right trigger to start the system.

oh ok. got it! Iā€™ll change it.

I think each part requires a better explanation of what it does. However nice guide.

So the pre-set starts the process, and then goes on from there, right? And will you have to make a way to kill the person with the most votes?

The pre-set is a separate voting system that needs the options being voted on to be set up ahead of time. Yes, you will need to make a separate system to kill the winner.

Ok. Thanks for your help!!!

1 Like

This is legit the most complex thing i have done and i am understanding it, which is rare for me. So great guide.

2 Likes

@awesomeT43 can you get on the collab padlet?

1 Like

@awesomeT43 i need a bit of help with your voting system its not working. its for a different map for someone else.

this seem a nice guide that best looked like it used for among us tbh I see you may of reached your replies limit so I got u @WolfTechnology yes I quickly scroll and read the guide fully under 10-30 secs

wdym ? and yeah i know it is im using it for @Cyan_Tiger_Reigns Fanaf map.