Bedwars thumbnail sketch

I just finished sketching this and i wanted to get your opinion on it. I wanted to see if it needs works or if i should color it. (This is my game thumbnail.)

• Color it!
  • Smooth it out then color it!
  • Needs work!
  • Nice!
  • It’s ok.
  • It’s a maybe
  • Scrap it and make a new one…
0 voters
1 Like

where is it?..

1 Like

Forgot to add it thanks for the reminder

woah that’s amazing! just color it in and it’d be set!
I really like the chompz

1 Like

Thank you a tone for your kindness! I will be sure to color it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks so cool!!:star_struck:

thank you so much I took me a long time to make also don’t bother using Google to find this I made it Google does NOT have this there

1 Like

I have more if you want to see @Call24whem also this art work was made for another game you can copy it and make it gimkitish

1 Like

I am not going to use google to find it if you made it yourself I believe you! :slight_smile:

here are some of my artwork need to update it though
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGOnNTcSlg/9YVzobUqBbGR708E5IigNw/view?utm_content=DAGOnNTcSlg&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

lets get back on topic

1 Like

chill guys
don’t reveal personal info online
and ai art is cringe

8 Likes

Yeah lets not start this here lol leave the alt checking to bh also ai generated art is not really a good ban reason so lets leave it alone for the moment he learned his lesson he said sorry so lets move on im not on his side but i really dont need the stress rn we all dont need the stress we’re all children and still developing so we’re sensitive to smol things like this and we dont want this to end like anxiety again do we? Ima leave it at that for now byeeeeee

3 Likes

ai generated art passed off as real art will receive a warning issued. it’s not helpful to thumbnail requesters, as if they wanted ai art they would have gotten some themselves. It’s also unfair to artists who work hard.

9 Likes

literal 100 iq statement blackhole :fondue:

2 Likes

Wait did i do something wrong? If i did i am very sorry @Blackhole927

no, you’re good. there was some off-topic-ness in this topic but bh is resolving it
The thumbnail looks great!

1 Like

sorry @Call24whem for my sister making fake art and using my account to troll forumers

Oh ok! Thanks a tone for your nice comment i really aprictae it :slight_smile:

It’s ok I accept your apology! I know you didn’t mean for anything bad to happen :slight_smile:

Just close it at this point let the op make another post

1 Like