Battle Royal Thumbnail+!

What do you guys think of this Battle Royal thumbnail that @0w0_Cat sent me?
(BTW her friend made it)

4 Likes

It’s really good! 10/10 :}

wait, this is allowed?

It’s Great 10/10 but the gimbit’s color needs to stand out more and the quantum portal doesn’t look like a quantum portal

The lower area and the brain gim (I forgot it’s name) are made really well. I think “battle” is kind of messy. Gimbit isn’t vibrant enough and looks rushed. The thumbnail seems kind of unbalanced, because there’s a gap at the top right.

My advice for 0w0_Cat’s friend would be to move “battle” to the middle of the thumbnail and add clouds or somethin

The thing is she cant or she will have to start over since she drew it on literal paper with color pencils. The rest was edited like the background. If she was to change anything like the title she will have to draw the whole thing again and edit everything again.

I’m sorry to be THAT guy, but did you mean to have it as Battle Royal or Battle Royale?
It’s a common misspelling, and Battle Royale is the correct spelling, unless you meant to use the name Battle Royal.

Oh, no I hope it’s not supposed to be that although, it would probably be an easy edit, as it is the dirt but that was the best part to…

yeah, when Blackjack made a BR thumbnail for me, they misspelled royale as royal. It annoyed the living heck out of me

1 Like

Cool art but why has nobody said anything about how this is a HELP FORUM not an art showcase

1 Like

yea

it was the “the experiment” gim with the brain if i’m right…

1 Like

I know…? Its future advice??