and whats a timr again?

1 Like

timr stand for time except i misspelled terribly

1 Like

OK good, By the way let me send you a screen shot of my progress

1 Like

1 Like

AWSOME, it looks really cool!
I would recommend adding a safe zone where people can chill, buy upgrades, get a checkpoint, and regain health

1 Like

I also wanna say maybe you shouldn’t give the player a weapon so its more realistic cause in the backrooms the entities are immortal (or at least I think so)

1 Like

What if you made a property that was insanity level and it would track energy, and it would drain over time. For that to work you would need to add item spawners that spawned energy and respawned the item after 2-3 minutes.

1 Like

good idea. Maybe using energy to move in the game would drain it and it would be fast since the backrooms is very big :100:

1 Like

please mark a solution if your question is answered. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

This will take a while so please be patient

1 Like

I will do a vote on the players. If you want to have players damage each other or to keep them on the same team. The vote will end at midnight so start voting.

2 Likes

time is ticking andd you better vote

1 Like

Damage eachother

1 Like

Alright then. I have the damage on eachother done.

1 Like

How about level run for your life. Anybody have any suggestions

1 Like

@weeeeeeAAAAA Try @Riptide 's guide for the poolrooms monster:
Inky Kraken Art Guide! [Difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square:]

2 Likes

how about where you run through maze of lasers while sentries fire at you from all sides

1 Like

remember to mark a solution

1 Like

Maybe zones linked to a trigger/repeater that fires zones that kill you when you go in them

example

1 | 2 | 3 | etc. Hall goes —>

And the trigger would activate 1 2 3 in order so you would need to keep running.
There could also be props in the way so if you hit a few of the you probably will get caught in the zone

1 Like

good idea. Should I also add props

1 Like