Boat in the far distance
Your credits
My credits
Photoshopped or drawn (better if drawn)

Hopefully that wasn’t too much… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i wish i could but im finishing my new hand drawn pfp

1 Like

@JDAT_Is_Cool I’ll make one, this’ll be my weekly one, prob be done late either Friday or Saturday. Or Today’s really really late afternoon.

2 Likes

I’ll try we’ll see how I’m feeling (school ends soon but I’m sick)

1 Like

I can do one, I just need time

1 Like

thanks everyone, due date is on the 14th to 15th, then I shall finally leave. (probably im making second thoughts)

1 Like

Leaving the forum? Yeah, you might want to do that. Or you could copy me and just be on like for 10 minutes per day. Or a bit more :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JDAT_Is_Cool

4 Likes

OH HOLY COW IT’S BEAUTIFUL-
I’m geting impatient for the others lol so I might close this-

2 Likes

If you want anything changed I can change it. Thanks!

@Blizzy Yeah, someone informed me he was not a “her”. (I could have sworn I saw somewhere legobuilder was a girl, but there’s so many people on here I’m probably confusing him for someone else). You want on the favorite people list? I guess (I don’t usually take requests because its people I think are cool, but I like your art so why not). Not afraid of being “teased”, I already get “bullied” at school anyways. Not sure why you pinged me for this tho lol, but I appreciate your concern (recheck the cool people list)

1 Like

I’ve been called a “her” once I think

Does my OC on my PFP look like a female?

1 Like

Not me just now realizing @Char is a dude-

not me realizing that i know char is a guy but close up his pfp looks like a girl

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna change my OC up to make him look more of a guy so no confusion occurs

1 Like

Okay, let’s go back on topic, @Rainbow you didn’t have to do that, but thanks. And @Char You don’t have to, you do want you want, don’t rely on other people’s opinions.

1 Like