Art tips from "Best GKC Artist" Winner 2024 (Spikelord) (W.I.P)

A NOTE FROM @Slim
This is a wiki requested by @spikelord. Only he can edit this unless otherwise said.

If you like this, please like post #2, not mine.

Appreciate it, Slim.

Now, where to begin?

Let me start off this guide by saying thank you. I would have never in my life dreamed it would have been possible for me to reach where I am right now in the Gimkit community. I’ve been playing Gimkit for 3 years now, and only now have I truly found my place in this game. Here’s to the many more games, animations, and artworks I’ll make!

Now that that’s out of the way, it’s time to get into the hard part, the actual guide. Now, if I had the power to, I would transfer every piece of my GKC art knowledge into this guide, but if I did, this guide would have to have 10 different parts to it to explain it PERFECTLY

In a Perfect World

Now, if I had the power to, I would transfer every piece of my GKC art knowledge into this guide, having the most detailed instructions and explanations for how to use every art technique I know.

BUT…

I know that it’s impossible, or, rather, would take 10 different guides chained together to make, only ending by the time I’m in college or quitting Gimkit forever, both happening around the same time I hope.

So…

I can’t perfectly explain everything I know, because it’s simply too much. But that doesn’t mean I can’t give the most important tips for art, and even teach the ways of animation. So let’s get the “easy” stuff out of the way, yes?

screen art

difficulty: 3/10
time: 6/10
usefulness: 11/10
memory usage: 4 to 7/10

coming soon

so yeah that’s it rn
working on this over time so check back up every week or so if you want a lot of new info every time or just wait till it’s done in 6 months
bye

2 Likes

i can confirm
also you can check edit history

4 Likes

@spikelord Typo lol. It says almost the same thing twice.

2 Likes

Spike did win Best GKC artist in the Gimkit Awards…

1 Like