Are the Servers broke?

Is this a problem on my end or did josh trip over the server cord again.
(OR ARE THEY ADDING DLD TO CREATIVE AND THEY MESSED UP???)

1 Like

It is down right now. Jeff probably tripped over the server wire.

1 Like

Yeah I saw the post. :joy:

I made a post for it, hopefully someone sees it.

It is either to much traffic, over load, or it crashed due to the new season pass coming out today.

1 Like

Yeah, they must be because I got the same message. Maybe they’re adding something to creative or they’re updating the system.

THATS WHAT I’M SAYING! Since DLD is down what if they are adding it to creative?

No, it would be the new season pass update. Season 2 should come out today or tomorrow.

@Rusty if DLD is being added into GKC at least now we can make maps with jumping in it…

Although I am not too hopeful for it with the launching of the new season pass.

Neither, but it most likely will come out when the second part of the lore does, after december.

Am I the only one crossing my fingers to heck for DLD in GKC?
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

No you Arnt (If it doesn’t it will be the worst thing after the Metroid prime 4 announcement)

Also, do you think DLD will be in the map settings or will it be a zone-type device?

guys, this is off-topic, please stop chatting on it.

2 Likes

Yeah ok.

What do you mean “Lore”?

GIMKIT has lore.

It’s coming out on the 6th
Screenshot 2023-11-28 1.32.37 PM

silly :3

1 Like