Any ideas on how to make a good ship?

What should I do for my game? I’m trying to make a game where you
explore and uncover why you are the only one on the ship. this is all I have so far so any ideas are much appreciated.

3 Likes

Use boardwalk as the floor
Use 3D art as well

Also, how do i edit my name out of photos?

Umm how about a secret ghost of a old captain of the ship?

Lore:
the captain di3d and haunts the ship; occisianaly comes out to give advice and stuff

do not eat me for my grammar

Ok thanks for the idea it would fit really well with the ship design

1 Like

Perhaps you make the ship big, maybe you can add little barrels? For the uncovering, you can add secret hidden notes on a piece of paper with some sort, maybe to add a vibe. Depending on the ship, you can add things to go around you as your surroundings. For the floor also depending on the ship, you can make oak and hide little notes under it.
The lore can also come together piece by piece with the different notes if you wanted, to help. You can have them solve problems and go through different tasks such as finding the right key for a door, or finding hidden secrets. The choice is yours. You can make the audio of the game match, too.

1 Like

Ok that would work, how do i change audio?

3 Likes

map options->music track

1 Like

Ok thanks

why do i have to type at least 20 characters?

2 Likes

To avoid the character limit put letters in <>

This is to prevent people from spamming

yup

2 Likes

just random letters?

1 Like
![Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 5.00.08 PM|690x165](upload://rRBEVKn5gMGjZ5ilSBUdSVwSMhm.png)

booster and wings.<0>

What is that about? That looks like a picture?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just noticed that you added an image woop. You can perhaps, ( Don’t have to start over… ) Make it bigger and add the little details of the things on the sides of the walls to give it 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–”π–“π–Š 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 you know? Put some thought in π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€. Good luck on your map! :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

man if u put words inside <> then they disappear

also maybe add different terrian for the floor?

2 Likes