Animatronic movement

I correct you on it every time it doesn’t match my actual username. We’ve been dancing this dance for almost seven months now. Please just spell my name right.

3 Likes

I will try, weird how i have never noticed that. And @GimSolver I know, i practice JS. Sorry for being offtopic…

Off topic can’t resist saying this

OFF TOPIC

The legends are fighting, who will win…

that’s not really helping…

2 Likes

It’s truly not that bad, I never recall seeing a rule like that anyway. As long as we reroute ourselves back on-topic, I don’t see the harm

1 Like

The bigger men who are here to answer questions and not have drama.

4 Likes

110% agree, and now we reroute ourselves back onto the point of this post, solving movement!

3 Likes

fair enough back on topic now I geuss I’m starting to forget what this post even is bout

Maybe add pictures? They might need pictures rather than getrithekd style essays…

2 Likes

I would if I wasn’t typing on an Apple Watch at the moment.

1 Like

How does that even work on here? mobile makes sense but a watch? But is there a guide you can find that has what you are referensing?

It’s just simple animation + an if-then statement.

i know, but i was saying for pictures…

Oh. No, not really. I mean, you could follow my instructions and take some pictures of your own?

ok here me out here bring a child killer in to ur gkc along with five kids put the kids next to five sentrys and have the killer go nuts then make a springsentryy suit for him then make another rrestraunt from the pat with the springsentry bunny and a sprintsentry bear then… i do not care if i get baned for this it would be worth it

I would, but can’t its 9:30 my time and i’m on mobile, and we all know how gimkit is on mobile.:skull:

huh you probably won’t get banned cuz it makes no sense

1 Like

I would switch the word kill, and child to KO and player. Otherwise you might get banned, and in the long run you would not like that.

At least GKC on mobile loads. GKC on Apple Watch doesn’t even load up.

1 Like

That is spam, please delete that before you get suspented for off-topic or spam.