Among Us Tasks Ideas

@OOF Great idea! Does this mean destroying the plant props with weapons or cleaning them up with buttons, or something else? I would love to know! Thanks!

Destroying would be a little difficult, using buttons is easier, since crewmates cant have weapons @Idhant_Master03

You could make a scanner where you take out metal objects(not weapons)

1 Like

You should make one where you have to reach out to home base (Earth) and tell them how it’s going

3 Likes

If you can’t have the players have weapons, make a zone covering the entire map other than the blastball part, and set the zone to not allow players to fire gadgets.
Unless there’s another reason why you can’t have weapons.

And because it’s a built-in gimkit feature, you could make farming or fishing.

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m trying to figure out more, maybe:
some sort of minigame
make your own ___
cooking something
decipher some code

1 Like

@That_Fedora_Guy Great idea!

1 Like

@GimGamer1 Ohhhh! Now I remember your post!

lol
but is this resolved?

Also, @Idhant_Master03 it’s nice that you reply to every reply but it causes clutter, so you can just hit the heart button to signal a positive response.

3 Likes

@Kormorant It will never be resolved… MUA HA HA HA! :smiling_imp:
Wait what? umm, I never said that. I meant,

I want more task ideas right now. So, no, it is not resolved yet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah.
also, fluffy, congrats on your promotion to tl3

3 Likes

Also, you should remove your full name from your bio.
That’s information you shouldn’t share.

2 Likes

Thanks! Feel free to ping me if you need more!

3 Likes

You can also make a zone that removes the gadget after leaving the task.

2 Likes

IDEA OVERLOAD!!!

(I hope this helps, @Idhant_Master03)

Task Idea list

• Rewire observation equipment (telescope and cameras)
  • Clean vents
  • Set course (use in bridge, at the master control panel, using the command table prop)
  • Take care of plants in the greenhouse
  • Moniter ship-wide temperatures
  • Re-fuel engine
  • Move boxes in the storage hold
  • Polish gadgets in the armory
  • D3stroy asteroids (use real rocks, then make them disappear when a button is pushed. This will activate a repeater, feeding into a timer. After so much time, the asteroid will reapear, ready for another go. after the rock is un-hidden, it will send a message to the repeater, and it will stop repeating.)
  • Examine incoming ship, establish communications? (For messages,use notifications)

Voting

Use a guide to circumnavigate voting, it works like normal among us, but if you are voted out, you can use a legendary quantum portal (it is a portal) to get back in.

Sabatoges

Clean out engine room and fix engine. use props that hide when you “clean them up,” by pushing hidden buttons, which not only hide the item but use item granters to give you a trash item. When you clean up crates, instead of trash and metal parts (search space, the word, to find them in props), it will give you a change to get things like med packs and shield cans nd the occasional gadget using a randomizer. There would be a small chance of finding a blue keycard, remember that for later. If you find a pile of money, you can ick it up as in-game currency. To fix the engine, AKA a space container, simply use a hidden vending machine inside to trade the items you used for trash to “fix the engine.” It sends out a signal that hides the empty space container and replaces it with a full one in the exact same spot, sending out a signal that also ends the sabatoge. Reusable, but the crates aren’t.

Also, I liked @VoidFluffy’s Idea with the parasites, so I decided to add onto that. Every so often, the Imposter (or whatever you call it) can push a button, probably in a type on communications room, usually inactive, accept for the button, that deactivates after being used. It is connected to a counter on a repeater, and once it reached the time, it activates the button, then keeps going, so it can be pushed again later. It will then un-hide sentries like mummies or plants or something that try to attack you, coming from openings. You can fight them with special gadgets on defend with medkits and shield cans either found in the engine room or bought with in-game currency from special venues, but mainly completing tasks. Once all sentries are eliminated, the sabatoge will end. This is one time use.

I also liked the Virus idea, by @TheCentaursHoof. When it is sabatoged, then robot-skined sentries will appear and doors will block, using revealed sci-fi prop-barriers. You have to hold down for 5 second to remove them. After all the sentries are knocked out, the sabatoge ends. This is one time use.

Oxygen sagatoge is also in existence. Once activated, a repeated and counter gives you three minutes to reset all 10 modules in the large oxygen room. It take 5 seconds to reset, using hidden buttons again. Reusable.

In-Game Currency

In-game currency can be gotten by three main factors, excluding finding money piles, drops by sentries, which can also drop their weapon, med kits, and shield kits. Thse three are completing tasks, preventing sabatoges, and completing quests.

You can buy gadgets, med kits, and shield cans in the armory, but also upgrade the gadgets. For example, you can trade two commons in for an uncommon, two uncommons for a rare, etc. Also, You can buy extra-expensive supercharged items. Here are two guides on how you could do it.

Also, You can buy health in the cafeteria, using heath devices.

Quests

Quests are special types on tasks that require a very specific goal, in return of a great bounty, specifically in-game currency and gadgets. Use waypoints that are activated as soon as they are deactivated to help navigate, too. For the following guide, I also suggest using notifications with the pop-ups, for the things that notifications would be better at.

Lore

A laptop, underlayed with a hidden button, will open pop-up when “clicked on.” Then, it will open ship logs.

A note near the telescope, underlayed with a hidden button, will open pop-up when “picked up.” It is about an unidentified object flying toward the engine room, secretly the imposter.

You can find scraps of paper around, saying things, when “picked up,” like, “I knew it was-,” “They were acting so suspicious before the-,” and, “-I don’t believe their story about being sent for mission back-up.”

Special End

This is a special end, just in case the game is running for too long. Set the game time limit to one hour. Using a counter on a repeater, count down until 45 minutes after the game began. Then, the bridge doors “lock.” To unlock it, you have to use the password. In a filing cabinet, there is a list of passwords. All of those passwords work, but only one per round. Use this guide to help, but use the typing questions for more liberty. Make a question for every password. If you get it wrong, it says, “Password denied.” The question title is: “Input Passcode.” Here is the guide:

Behind the doors is a lot of sentries, the ship virus ones and the parasites. In the center, however, is the boss. You chose how it looks, but it has a very powerful weapon that you choose, and insane shield and health. After you “knock out” the boss, a lot of piles of in-game currency appears, to boost levels on the leaderboard before the game ends. Then, use the recently-activated (after the boss got knocked out), hidden button under the control panel, which was hidden and replaced with an off one during the battle, to be un-hidden afterwards. Then, it ends the game, using an end game device.

Blue Keycard Room

See, remember that blue keycard? There is a hidden door behind a crack in a wall. The crack is created by using wall material, but using floor, not wall. Make sure to line the floor with wall so the players can’t escape. Using a hidden vending machine, a module turns from orange to green and unlocks your entrance into the vault. There is mountains of the green piles, signifying in-game currency, and item images connected to supercharged, and by default because they are supercharged, legendary gadgets, given by item granters, but still upgraded. If item granted aren’t possible, use item spawners, or whatever works for the supercharged items. Also, when it unlocks the door, it gives you the keycard back, so you can come back any time. Using the keycard again locks the door, revealing the prop-barrier and the orange-screened module.

I hope this helps! I started this yesterday but my internet decide to choose this time to go down TIP: Use cameras (devices) for security.

:peacock:

Stamp of
the p3ac0ck

(Also, @Pharlain, Why is the word P3ac0ck blocked? Seems kind of random.)

5 Likes

Nice ideas, but don’t ping Pharlain.
She doesn’t really have time for random questions like this.

2 Likes

Because (I’m pretty sure) of the last four letters

@Unit_72 Oh, indeed it does help! Thank you so much! I have enough tasks in the game thanks to you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.