All Things Beach

This guide has everything you need to create and decorate your own beautiful beach. I’ve seen some beach themed guides, so let’s add more!

Palm Tree

Credit to WolfTechnology
First, place down 4 leaves, 1 shell, and a sand pile. (If you want). Tint the shell a brown color and copy it to make a stem. Tint the leaves a green color and add the leaves on top of the shells. You can use coconut emojis for the coconuts and you’re done!

Standing Boardwalk

Credit to @Lolo and @WolfTechnology
Place down some boardwalk terrain, making sure it is the regular, not the exposed. Then, place down poles and a barrier. Make sure the barrier has no border and tint it gray/black. You can use fences for the railings. Place the props like this:

Underwater Coral

Credit to @Lolo
Place down whatever corals you want, turn off the shadows, set the Alpha>0.40, and cluster all the corals together.

Beach Stand

Use signs and poles to make the stand and text, cups, and boxes of fruit for the details.

Fishing Pole

Place down 12 poles, one coral, and a fish emoji and place them like this:

Fishing Boat

Place down a boat and stuff like the fishing pole, a pile of fish, water barrels, briefcases, and buckets, and place them all over the boat.

Hermit Crab

Place down a shell, a lobster emoji, and a red circle emoji and place them like this:

3 Likes

There are no TL4 people in this forum at the moment that can make this topic a wiki. I can ask staff though.

2 Likes

Or maybe you can make a post that is a wiki? Like just copy the things I’ve written and the things for a wiki (Editing rules, is someone editing, etc).

1 Like

I sent a message already asking them to make the topic wiki.

2 Likes

Oooh nice guide!

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

I’m probably going to add more. I need to think of ideas since this was supposed to be a wiki… ( I’m sooo impatient)

1 Like

Thank you for crediting the boardwalk! Though I think I’m also responsible for the underwater coral, if I’m not mistaken.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

Nice guide! I think that for the Beach Stand, wood signs look more beach-y than the metal ones.

1 Like

Yeah, they would, I just like the metal look. In my original design, I used wood.

My original design was in the village.

oh i remember the village-

1 Like