AI Chatbot in Gimkit?

i can’t disagree with u

Again, what’s the approach you’re taking with this? What type of network are you building, are you doing an importing into gimkit thing or training in gimkit thing?

1 Like

giving up is cringe

4 Likes

fair enough

yeah

wait where’d your “anything is possilbe” guide go???

4 Likes

oh ok i was going to link that

yeah i kinda made a double edged sword back on me but here’s my thoughts on this

so first of all if you wanna go the popup cta way (call to action) then its not really going to be an ai and it certainly won’t remember you because you could just do the exact same set of ctas someone else did

and if you want to go the keyboard route thats 16% memory (i believe) gone to waste and you’re gonna have a REAL LOT of checkers and/or triggers with code in them to actually make a functioning chatbot

an ai has to be trained, and you cant really do that in gkc so the best scenario is to just train the ai outside of gimkit like bh said here.

here’s some more additional videos for you to watch about how ais learn:

now that i think about it the only thing that stops technical projects is limits.

device limits, the memory limit, etc.

so i know you can’t make this currently, but do you think it will be possible? We already have NPC’s coming to gimkit. Yes they are different than Sentries.

1 Like

i dunno

im dont have a single device on that map

just trying to figure out how to do it

bh what do you think I should do?

i think its just a revamp to the popup thing

1 Like

wait i forgot to say but

actually? howd you make it work

Yes- honestly, I think we can make a low-budget crap version as it stands right now lol.

I’ve seen both of them, while they explain the principles needed for you to get the general idea of how they work, they don’t really break down the math behind the AI too well.

Some good references are this website, and this video series by 3blue1brown.

3 Likes

ahh i love 3blue1brown

watch him every day for fun

1 Like

Yeah he makes some great videos. While his AI series is a bit old (2017 for the most part) he released like two videos last week on how AI’s like ChatGPT work, with the Generative Pretrained Transformer math and whatnot!

2 Likes

uh

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

but ayo its mysz!!

same lol
-

huh I walk into a 105 reply conversation saw a minor argument, a bunch of a chatting, a og poster who doesn’t understand the concept he made a topic on, and no reasonable answer

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-16 8.01.33 AM
dang if i remember correct I watched the whole thing…