Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: šŸŸŖ

BUDOMP (My version of a bump)

Reusable BUDOMP

Why would you make a new post? Thereā€™s no reason to, and itā€™s just dumb. Please donā€™t.

As for bumping this guideā€¦ idk just leave a bump comment, or maybe a different regular can leave a normal bump post beneath this one.

5 Likes

The mentioned bump post:

1 Like

I luv wiki bumps

wiki bump to fix it again

Donā€™t use anymore, doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

Only TL3s can do wikis, which is such a pain and requires not touching grass for 50 days
So wiki bumps are not fesible

1 Like

Why would you break the wiki bump?

Alrightā€¦ this is getting absurd. @Riptide, can you make a new wiki bump?

He just said it was getting insane, as multiple people are replying to the topic with no substance in their posts, bumping the post for no reason.

Yeah, and correct if Iā€™m wrong, but you only supposed to be bump five days after the previous one? Sorry for replying after this longā€¦

Wiki bump to fix it again again

DO NOT EDIT ANYMORE

3 Likes

Yeah, me too! Now letā€™s get back on topic.

Seeing as it appears basically impossible for us to stay on topic here, Iā€™m starting to think about closing this post. But, for now, can someone make a new wiki bump?

2 Likes

Reusable bumps donā€™t bump closed posts, like what happened to the ā€œwelcome to the forumsā€ guide.

Devices have solutions like help? -Infi

And so the post becomes closedā€¦ - bh

Wait, guides can have solutions?- hth

No, I switched it to Devices and when blackhole marked a solution I switched it back to Community Made Guides -h

12 Likes

This is a really cool guide, good job @Blackhole927

Holds true even today. 7 months laterā€¦

This is actually used very often, like for end-game widgets, AUO is necessary.

@Haiasi, you and your annoying like notifications will be missed, nice songwriting tho.

3 Likes

This post has gotten super off topic recently, and thereā€™s no new contributions to it or anything. Because of this, I will be closing the post. Please do not leave any further comments while the post closes.

As much as I donā€™t want to close this post, thereā€™s really no point in keeping it open anymore. If you disagree, scroll up and find the last posts that were on topic about this.

Thanks!
Blackhole927

25 Likes