Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

I prefer making my own and getting the credit for it instead someone else

but theyā€™ll see that YOU added it and maybe just say you added the new stuff instead of cluttering things up

4 Likes

Did Cellofive complain that he didnā€™t get credit when he added all the barrels? Nope.

He just added them like normal, dude. We see everything you change, so we will go like, Oh, he did that. And if want that much glory or prestige, just do by @M13TheCreator

3 Likes

i was trying to say something like that

2 Likes

no commentā€¦

okay then stop complaining about it

4 Likes

People can go to the edit history and see that I added them

lol, but why are we still arguing, just about something else this time? like it makes no sense.

1 Like

m13 you can not take credit for everything, really theres never a need for credit for everything you do, its better to be humble and just add it to the current one and move on

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: here we go again MIC DROP
GO YELL AT YOUR SELFS YOU DONT LIKE ME IGNORE ME AND MOVE ON GOSH

and that did what? i do not get what you said

Example, I think 2 people just kinda followed what I did, after I made a how to build like Fortnite, and I got credited. But I donā€™t care. Ok that was a bad example.

Someone made a guide similar to mine and didnā€™t add credits, he just didnā€™t mean it. He didnā€™t find it cause keywords werenā€™t similar. I was fine with it.

M13TheCreator, sometimes, you donā€™t need to be credited. You donā€™t need honor, glory, and prestige or whatever the Romans did, If you want to make your own post, fine, do it. Weā€™re just recommending you to help edit that post and that if you want credit it is shown and you can do the @[insertuserhere] to help reduce clutter.

3 Likes

m13, get off of the forum for like 5 minutes and cool down. We donā€™t need yelling, fighting, or any drama. SO go take a quick break and when you feel ready to get back on, then do.

3 Likes

yea Iā€™ma make someone a gim rn cuz they asked me

2 Likes

good just take a break and chill out.

Well said :heart:
Iā€™m out of likes :sob:

2 Likes

how do yall get the smaller text? never done it before.

1 Like

Do < small >

YIPEEE!!!

remove spaces
wow small
wow small too
super small

<small> your text </small>

Add more <small> at the start for smaller text and make sure to finish it off with the equal amount of things you used at the beginning but make sure they are </small>

1 Like

k thanks, you to @Txme_Lxss
it works! it works! it works! it works! it works! it works!

1 Like