Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

@hauasi you took cello five

This type of stuff reminds me of Thingy.

The best Discourse I was on.

3 Likes

a admin or moderator can because they have access to the user admin pannel, which gives access to Ip, name, trust level, staff position, etc. the very advanced settings are in the main admin dashboard that are only accessable by admins.

1 Like

huh? This all looks like it’s not the English language lol.

how is that?

You wrote so much but it’s like so little and it’s kinda confusing (also I just noticed you can’t do anything but play DLD, but April Fools makes it pretty, uh, interesting…

oh yeah i just gave you the jist there is a lot more i can say but its a lengthy essay. and yeah how weird.

1 Like

This sadly means no playtesting maps which is what I need to do, sooooooooooo…

We need to get screenshots of everyone with their switched pfps.

1 Like

that not that hard just look around!

This might be considered off-topic, which I’m sorry if it is, but I just wanted to thank the amazing community on here, for helping me obtain the badge “New User Of The Month” I definitely couldn’t have done it without the help from the one and only, @WolfTechnology who encouraged me to get on the forum in the first place!

6 Likes

your welcome and congrats on admin of the gimkit wiki and nuotm. [1]

1. i worked hard to get that badge and didn’t its so rigged ↩︎

1 Like

Yeah! I just got promoted to Administrator of the Gimkit Wiki Fandom, it took a lot of hard work but it has finally paid off! Yeah the badge is kinda rigged…

𝒽ⓔ𝕐, Đ𝒾Đ 丂ㄖΜⓔㄖℕⓔ ᑭ𝒾ℕᎶ Μⓔ?

2 Likes

Everybody pls vote for the mode madness finals

what are you talking about I never pinged you…

I should’ve won this when I joined…

@Unstable Can we make maps in teams

what even decides new user of the month?? i was hoping to get it but oh well :[[

The amount of likes per post or something, that’s why random people get it, because they might post like once, get like 2 likes, so their average is 2 per post, then they get NUOTM, trust me, it’s rigged.

@Riptide, sorry, but we had a vote in a secret place and people said that you didn’t qualify to have a kart, so I’ll be giving it away, sorry.
@Riptide, basically meaning that you haven’t done much to the community and whatnot. I personally think you did, and it was a close vote.

4 Likes

It showed that u pinged me….