Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

Hahaha i do lotsa thumbnails, and many ppl like the flurry so i bet it’s gonna be in the top 10!!! I drew this like more that 14 times 0-0

1 Like

Sorry, when they said flurry I was thinking snowmuff for some reason. Snowmuff is mid, not flurry.

2 Likes

Yes I definitely agree

Can you use it by hacking? bc I watched a video of someone playing 1WO with it

No, last April fools when Josh was in the item shop, josh changed everyone’s skins into the Josh gim and after april fools everyone’s skins changed back to normal. (And probably the gim was no longer available in the item shop?)

4 Likes

That’s funny! :rofl:

No, it was just able to be used by everyone on April Fools.

1 Like

hacking lol

gimkit hackerman

3 Likes

it’s a ghostbuster(aka gimbuster)

Does anyone know what will be for April Fools this year?

Maybe the trick is that we are all looking for a trick but there is not one…

3 Likes

Josh Gim!! Well we don’t know for sure… but that would be AMAZING!

jeff gimmm

3 Likes

Yess that would be great!

the thing is last year on april fools they had the shop reseting on april fools (even though it wasn’t on a reset day) and that isnt happening this year so either they’re learning to be more sneaky

1 Like

yeah! jeff is really helpful

You can probably put it in your bio, but I’ve seen people(including myself) post fanart on Discord and the Wixsite.

3 Likes

What are all of you talking about the wixsite? I have never heard of that.

By the way, are we starting the “switching profile pictures” trend thing or what

If you want to, go ahead. Me and Clic just got possessed by each other switched pfps for April fools.

2 Likes

Just search “codes” or “where to share codes” in the search bar of the forum and you should probably find a link to the WIX.

1 Like