Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

WHAT?! THE @player1 WAIT YOU WAS SERIOUS? did anyone buy it? and did they get scammed for buying it?

Player1 got suspended, she/he won’t be responding anytime soon.

Definitely not anybody that bought it, who could ever grind 1 million gimbucks?

No, it’s deleted from the files one day after. The richest player back then had 356,000 gimbucks.

i see that and I know that. the ban reason was just personal and roasting .

Though, honestly…

What IS the Best Learning Tool?

• Blooket
  • Gimkit
  • Quizizz
  • Quizlet
  • Kahoot
  • Minecraft Education Edition
0 voters

how can you win by just saying a gadget you like? i don’t get it.

You don’t win, it’s just a public opinion poll really.

oh ok. also what is this about a 1 million dollar gim?

That’s Josh Gim, a gim that was released in the shop for April Fools for the price of 1 million gimbucks.

5 Likes

ok that’s killarious. so hilarious i would kill (with a snowball launcher) to own it. but they eteled it yes?

and boi it’s not even april yet

1 Like

Yes. It wasn’t possible to obtain it, there just hasn’t been enough time to gain 1,000,000 gimbucks, so it was deleted from the files.
This was for April Fools last year, by the way.

3 Likes

finally a normal PFP :smiley:
(back on topic)

1 Like

I think Sketch (graph paper) is best legy

Oh for the love of god, this annoys me so much. If you’re going to say (back on topic), you had better not couple it with an off topic post. Kindly never do this again, thanks.

11 Likes

that isn’t really on topic but ok.

ayy at least there’s no 2k replies :rofl:

1 Like

The reply count isn’t even relevant. I wouldn’t even mind if this topic had 2k replies, as long as this was on topic. Stop excusing your actions and just stop posting off topic. Anyway, gimkit awards and Josh gim.

2 Likes

josh closed the post about floor tile art. that post was great! I had a mewtwo i made and it got over 50 likes! and then he closed it for no reason and never reopened it. :frowning_face:

dang probably cuz a bunch of flagged posts