Account disappeared

I had signed up. I had trouble playing one of the games I created, so I wrote to Gimkit and had a few exchanges. Now, however, I am told that there is no account associated with the e-mail I used before.

This might be because you are using a school email and it got deleted.

You can email hello@gimkit.com with your personal email to help you restore your account though.

Welcome to the community, @kdammers!

Also, please refrain from making posts unrelated to Gimkit Creative.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Maybe there was a glitch in the system or you typed in the wrong E-mail.
(please tag this post as off-topic and mark a solution. (Even though you haven’t found a solution, I know it weird but it’s helps minimize clutter)

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @kdammers! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Forum E-Mail

You can create a new account and then message @moderators about your concern related to a missing forum account.

Gimkit Email

Message hello@gimkit.com about your concern related to a missing forum e-mail.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @kdammers !

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @kdammers! I hope you like it here!

Currently, emailing hello@gimkit.com is the only thing you can do. Other than that, you’ll have to wait.

3 Likes

welcome to the forums @kdammers. Please mark a solution so no one is flagged. This is off-topic

Welcome to the forums @kdammers. Make sure to read the new-user-must-read and this is out of our control. This is about Gimkit Creative not Gimkit Accounts.

1 Like